Beginners guide to Start Online Business in COVID 19 Situation
Worry about business situation in pandemic? Looking for starting online business in Covid situation? Then you are at right place where you will get all the steps and solution to start online business. It is the time of opportunities which we can be grabbed in this pandemic situation bt starting online business or converting local business into online business. Here at Storecook we assist you thoroughly for starting online business to managing your e-store. Explore the following 5 easy steps to start eCommerce business.
- Prepare yourself with prerequisites: To start an eCommerce business you must have some products or service. If you do not have such product or service you need not to worry because you can outsource too. But you have to be clear what kind of product you want to sell and at what scale you want to manage your business.
- Choosing business name: In online business you must have domain to prove your online identity. So choose the domain which reflect your business or products/service. Such domain name prepare the customer to visit your eCommerce store.
- Finding right platform: If you have decided your domain then you need to find the right platform to start eCommerce platform. Here you have to decide from website partner to shipping partner. Your eCommerce platform must be easy to manage and ready to help. Here we at Storecook support MSMEs to start their online business by providing affordable eCommerce platform. You must talk to Storecook Expert once you have made up your mind for start online business. Next you have to find payment gateway partner and shipping partner. Storecook providing free integrations to Storecook Clients and assist them to handle such service.
- Creating Online Store: Once you are done with choosing platform partner you need to provide all essentials details related to your products/services, payment gateway KYC documents, contact details to your service provider to assist in store creation. Our Storecook expert also create eCommerce store and provide training to you to manage your eCommerce store.
- Managing eCommerce Store: If all are set you can start accepting online order and you can plan some marketing strategies to reach your potential customers by targeting social media platforms.
In these easy steps you are about to sell your products and services on your own brand eCommerce store. Storecook provides all related material and resources so that you can manage your online business easily. So don’t wait for tomorrow and start exploring the millions of potential customer by your own eCommerce store.